This Week in Net: Privacy Gateway, partial outage, Email Routing, and a treat
Welcome to our weekly review of stories from our blog and elsewhere, from products, tools and announcements to disruptions on the Internet.
João Tomé is joined by our CTO, John Graham-Cumming. In this week’s program we start to explain why Privacy Gateway is important, we go over what Email Routing does, now that it left Beta, and we talk about our partial outage.
We explain how to create trust with Oblivious HTTP privacy properties and why John moved his YouTube channel "Behind The Screens" dedicated to digging into source code seen in films and on TV, using the Cloudflare ecosystem (from Pages to Stream). There’s also a small Halloween treat.
Read the blog posts:
- Privacy Gateway: a privacy preserving proxy built on Internet standards
- Stronger than a promise: proving Oblivious HTTP privacy properties
- Partial Cloudflare outage on October 25, 2022
- Email Routing leaves Beta
- And here's another one: the Next.js Edge Runtime becomes the fourth full-stack framework supported by Cloudflare Pages
- Cloudflare Workers and micro-frontends: made for one another
Presented by: John Graham-Cumming, João Tomé