This Week in Net: From post-quantum to one-click TLS
Welcome to our weekly review of stories from our blog and elsewhere, from products, tools and announcements to disruptions on the Internet.
In this week’s program, João Tomé is joined by our CTO, John Graham-Cumming. We’ll start on how Cloudflare is going post-quantum to protect the Internet from future threats, then discuss how Cloudflare Pages is getting even faster with Early Hints. There’s also some Nobel prize winners trends, one-click TLS that is now available, Cloudflare Stream supporting AV1 codec and its importance — and a teaser for next week’s deep dive.
Read the blog posts:
- Introducing post-quantum Cloudflare Tunnel
- Defending against future threats: Cloudflare goes post-quantum
- Automatic (secure) transmission: taking the pain out of origin connection security
- Bringing the best live video experience to Cloudflare Stream with AV1
- Total TLS: one-click TLS for every hostname you have
- Cloudflare Pages gets even faster with Early Hints
Original Airdate -- October 7th, 2022
Presented by: John Graham-Cumming, João Tomé