🌐 Radar In Real Life: Access Now
Welcome to Cloudflare Impact Week 2022!
Cloudflare's mission is to help build a better Internet. We believe a better Internet can be not only a force for good, but an engine of global sustainability. This week we'll be highlighting an array of initiatives inspired by these optimistic ideals, as well as stories from partners who share them.
In this episode, tune in for a conversation with Zach Rosson, Data Analyst, Access Now.
Tune in all week for more news, announcements, and thought-provoking discussions!
Read the blog posts:
- Applying Human Rights Frameworks to our approach to abuse
- Cloudflare is joining the AS112 project to help the Internet deal with misdirected DNS queries
- How Cloudflare helps next-generation markets
- A new, configurable and scalable version of Geo Key Manager, now available in Closed Beta
- Partnering with civil society to track Internet shutdowns with Radar Alerts and API
For more, don't miss the Cloudflare Impact Week Hub
Presented by: Jocelyn Woolbright, Zach Rosson