🌐 A Conversation with Cloudflare's Employee Resource Group leaders
Welcome to Cloudflare Impact Week 2022!
Cloudflare's mission is to help build a better Internet. We believe a better Internet can be not only a force for good, but an engine of global sustainability. This week we'll be highlighting an array of initiatives inspired by these optimistic ideals, as well as stories from partners who share them.
In this episode, tune in for a conversation with Shadnaz Nia, Sieh Johnson, Jessica Iyer, Trudi Bawah-Atalia, and Annika Garbers. Hosted by Janet Van Huysse and Sofia Good.
Tune in all week for more news, announcements, and thought-provoking discussions!
Read the blog posts:
- The latest from Cloudflare's seventeen Employee Resource Groups
- Working to help the HBCU Smart Cities Challenge
- Helping build a safer Internet by measuring BGP RPKI Route Origin Validation
- Introducing Cloudflare's Third Party Code of Conduct
- The unintended consequences of blocking IP addresses
- How Cloudflare advocates for a better Internet
For more, don't miss the Cloudflare Impact Week Hub
Presented by: Annika Garbers, Janet Van Huysse, Sofia Good, Shadnaz Nia, Sieh Johnson, Jessica Iyer, Trudi Bawah-Atalia